Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chenille Bedspreads

I sold this vintage chenille bedspread on Craigslist and almost regret doing so.  The colors are not my current taste/preference, especially with our beige rental walls and carpet, but the design is fantastic.  Not overly feminine like a lot of chenille spreads still in circulation. Very classic yet trendy and no guy should complain about sleeping under it. 


This one is more like the spread I slept under during my teen years.  I had a rod iron bed frame too.  But imagine more flowers and a lot more pink.

Two of these spreads can be purchased here.
Very feminine.  Perfect for a little or single girl's room.  And the difference is what made the orange one so great and unique.  It is adult and any gender friendly.   I hope the new owner loves it!

1 comment:

  1. Mine was with with yellow outlined daisies. My mom still has it in a trunk somewhere. This makes me want to take it out!

    ReplyDelete